As the largest and most outer organ, the skin is most susceptible to contamination with other dirt / bacteria / microorganisms. Therefore, maintaining skin health is very important. Because, ignoring skin health problems can cause serious health problems. Disturbed skin health can make you feel not confident. After all, who does not want to have healthy skin?
Everyone wants it, though everyone has the opposite understanding of healthy skin. But in general, healthy skin is characterized by a soft and moist skin texture, making you feel comfortable, free to move, and confident. Therefore here are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
1. Do not smoke
A simple tip to control skin health does not damage it. Smoking is one of the things that can damage the skin because it can make our skin grow older faster. Smoking can solve collagen which can minimize the elasticity of the skin and damage the toxicity of the toxicity impact of skin cells.
2. Avoid alcohol consumption
In addition to smoking, it turns out, drinking alcohol can damage your skin. Alcohol consumption can create our body and our skin gets dehydrated, which makes your skin look tired and old. Here are some of the effects of alcohol on our skin:
- Alcohol can damage the liver, even the heart is the organ that plays a role in removing toxins in the body, classified as alcohol. So when the organ is damaged, toxins will accumulate in the body because it can not be disposed of properly. It can be seen from our skin that looks unhealthy / dull / acne.
- Whether smoking or alcohol consumption makes the production of collagen less. Collagen plays a role in maintaining the color of your skin. Thus, the lack of collagen reserves in the body creates the regeneration of our skin to be not optimal. As a result, fine wrinkles will occur more quickly on your skin.
- Alcohol can dilate blood vessels, which are especially more easily visible in the area around the eyes. As a result, our skin will feel red or swollen in the area of the eyelid.
- Certain studies show that alcohol can create hormone instability that creates an increase in oil production. As a result, this affair can stimulate the onset of acne on the skin.
3. Get enough sleep
Less rest can make your skin look tired, dull, and old. Moreover, the more often you do not get enough sleep, the higher the risk of the emergence of black eye bags under the eyes.
4. Eat healthy and nutritious foods
Consumption of healthy and nutritious foods can help you control skin health. Studies that examine that eating healthy and nutritious foods (such as fruits and vegetables) can make your skin look healthier and younger.
5. Control stress
Stress can stimulate the adrenal glands to produce cortisol, which is the main stress hormone that falls on the oily glands artificial sebaceous glands. The amount of oily fat that is too little is what can block the skin pores and trap the acne-causing bacteria in it. Have fun where you good at it, it’s simply like playing game, you should try domino qiu qiu online for once, it safe and trusted agent.
6. Protect our skin from exposure to sunlight
Protect our skin from the sun to control skin health, especially when the sun is at its highest intensity at 10:00 to 16:00. However, if you still have to move during that time, we strongly advise to:
- Use protective clothing, such as long-sleeved shirts, trousers, or hats.
- Use sunscreen with SPF (Sun Protection Factor) over 15 by applying it for 20 minutes before we go out.
7. Routinely wash your face and use a moisturizer
To control skin health, you must love our skin first. Some techniques to love your skin are as follows:
- Routine to cleanse your skin. This is an urgent part of skin care to remove dirt and bacteria. However, do it gently and do not forget to use lukewarm water warm.
- If your skin is dry, use a moisturizer that matches your skin type. For everyday use, use a moisturizer that contains SPF so it also provides protection from sun shipping.